The Boil Boss is a cooling system designed to stop the cooking process when boiling seafood. By connecting to any standard garden hose, the Boil Boss showers the outside of your pot with water, rapidly dropping the temperature of your boil to 150 degrees in as little as 3 minutes and 30 seconds. A rapid reduction in temperature is the most critical step in any boil as it not only stops the cooking process, but shocks your crawfish, forcing them to absorb as much liquid as possible. With it’s rotating brackets, the Boil Boss is adjustable and will fit 60-120 quart pots. Boil Boss has an inner diameter of 25.5 inches.
Why use the Boil Boss?
- Prevents your seafood from overcooking
- Forces your crawfish, shrimp, or crabs to absorb more liquid and seasoning
- Makes seafood easier to peel
- Cuts soaking time for quicker batches
- Does not dilute your recipe
- Takes the guess work out of the soaking process
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
**Pot/burner NOT included**