NO ONE BEATS OUR QUALITY, SERVICE AND PRICE
- Orders received by 4pm CST Monday through Friday can ship the same day!
- FedEx and UPS Station Pick up for your Convenience! Select your location at checkout!
- Only company in our industry to offer Monday Delivery! Place your order by noon on Friday!
- Two Shipping Locations: Natchitoches, LA and New Orleans, LA
Orders by 4pm can ship today!
- On Live and Boiled Crawfish!
- Perishable orders over $100.
- Non-Perishable orders over $50.
- *Excludes Southwest Cargo and Turducken Categories.
With the Following Minimums
PICK YOUR DELIVERY DATE
- During checkout you can choose a specific delivery date!
- It can be as early as tomorrow if ordered by 4pm CST or a future date!
- We offer FedEx and UPS delivery Monday through Saturday
- Southwest Cargo pick ups 7 days per week!
Tomorrow or Future Date!
Don’t Pay More!
Price Match Guarantee
Comeaux's Alligator Boudin
Cajun Alligator Boudin For the curious! Here's the boudin with bite! Comeaux's brings to you the true taste of the bayou with our delicious Alligator Boudin. It's the same blend of sauteed vegetables & spices used in our crawfish boudin with one exception, Alligator! The Alligator is sauteed with "The Trinity"(onions, celery, bell pepper) then seasoned & combined with cooked rice & finally packed in a sausage casing. Just heat & serve as a meal or appetizer! Frozen 1lb package
Boudin Heating Instructions
Do not puncture skin.
Microwave: Wrap 1-link in wet paper towel, or plastic wrap. Heat for 1-minute on high, or until when squeezed, the Boudin becomes spongy.
Steam or water heating: Fill pot with enough water to cover boudin, (use tap water for frozen boudin). Heat on high until steam forms on surface of water. Lower heat and maintain temperature until boudin floats or becomes spongy. Remove from water and serve. (Allow moderate cooling before cutting.)
Bar-B-Que Pit: Use foil and baste with favorite Bar-B-Que Sauce (although not needed).