NO ONE BEATS OUR QUALITY, SERVICE AND PRICE
- Orders received by 4pm CST Monday through Friday can ship the same day!
- FedEx and UPS Station Pick up for your Convenience! Select your location at checkout!
- Only company in our industry to offer Monday Delivery! Place your order by noon on Friday!
- Two Shipping Locations: Natchitoches, LA and New Orleans, LA
Orders by 4pm can ship today!
- On Live and Boiled Crawfish!
- Perishable orders over $100.
- Non-Perishable orders over $50.
- *Excludes Southwest Cargo and Turducken Categories.
With the Following Minimums
PICK YOUR DELIVERY DATE
- During checkout you can choose a specific delivery date!
- It can be as early as tomorrow if ordered by 4pm CST or a future date!
- We offer FedEx and UPS delivery Monday through Saturday
- Southwest Cargo pick ups 7 days per week!
Tomorrow or Future Date!
Don’t Pay More!
Price Match Guarantee
Meat Pies FAQs
How do you fry a frozen meat pie?
Deep frying is the best method to cook a meat pie. Heat oil to 375 degrees and fry for 5-6 minutes, until golden brown.
How long do you cook a frozen meat pie?
375 degrees for 5-6 minutes until golden brown.
How many calories in a Natchitoches meat pie?
320 calories per pie for the entree size meat pie, 250 calories for the entree size of the crawfish pie.
How many meat pies per person?
That really depends on what other foods you are serving. The appetizer size is a suggested serving of 3-5 pies per person. We offer them in large entree size (4oz.) & appetizer size (1.25oz), which are great for parties.
What is in a Natchitoches meat pie?
The Natchitoches meat pie (one of the official state foods) is a regional dish from northern Louisiana. Ingredients include ground beef, ground pork, onions, peppers, garlic, this savory meat filling is in a crescent shaped, flaky wheat pastry turnover. We also offer a crawfish pie version. Natchitoches meat pies are often fried in peanut oil because of that oil's high smoking temperature.