NO ONE BEATS OUR QUALITY, SERVICE AND PRICE
- Orders received by 4pm CST Monday through Friday can ship the same day!
- FedEx and UPS Station Pick up for your Convenience! Select your location at checkout!
- Only company in our industry to offer Monday Delivery! Place your order by noon on Friday!
- Two Shipping Locations: Natchitoches, LA and New Orleans, LA
Orders by 4pm can ship today!
- On Live and Boiled Crawfish!
- Perishable orders over $100.
- Non-Perishable orders over $50.
- *Excludes Southwest Cargo and Turducken Categories.
With the Following Minimums
PICK YOUR DELIVERY DATE
- During checkout you can choose a specific delivery date!
- It can be as early as tomorrow if ordered by 4pm CST or a future date!
- We offer FedEx and UPS delivery Monday through Saturday
- Southwest Cargo pick ups 7 days per week!
Tomorrow or Future Date!
Don’t Pay More!
Price Match Guarantee
Gambino's 9 in. Muffaletta Bread - Pack of 2
Pack of 2 - 9" Meffaletta Bread from the Famous Gambino's Bakery in New Orleans! Product frozen. *BREAD ONLY*
9" Muffuletta Bread; 6-8 oz. Gambino's Italian Olive Salad; 8-10 slices or 7 oz. of ham; 8-10 slices or 5 oz. of salami; 6-8 slices of cheese.
Drain Gambino's olive salad from the oil it is packed in. Make sure to keep the oil to be used later in the process. Slice muffuletta bread horizontally. Brush the oil (from the drained Olive Salad) onto both top and bottom of the muffuletta bread. Lay out ham on the top half of the bread. Lay out salami on the bottom half of the bread. Carefully layer the Gambino's olive salad on top of the salami. Lay Provolone cheese over Gambino's Olive Salad. With the face open, toast the sandwich. Place top half of the bread over cheese and slice into quarters or half and serve.