NO ONE BEATS OUR QUALITY, SERVICE AND PRICE
- Orders received by 4pm CST Monday through Friday can ship the same day!
- FedEx and UPS Station Pick up for your Convenience! Select your location at checkout!
- Only company in our industry to offer Monday Delivery! Place your order by noon on Friday!
- Two Shipping Locations: Natchitoches, LA and New Orleans, LA
Orders by 4pm can ship today!
- On Live and Boiled Crawfish!
- Perishable orders over $100.
- Non-Perishable orders over $50.
- *Excludes Southwest Cargo and Turducken Categories.
With the Following Minimums
PICK YOUR DELIVERY DATE
- During checkout you can choose a specific delivery date!
- It can be as early as tomorrow if ordered by 4pm CST or a future date!
- We offer FedEx and UPS delivery Monday through Saturday
- Southwest Cargo pick ups 7 days per week!
Tomorrow or Future Date!
Don’t Pay More!
Price Match Guarantee
Gulf Shrimp FAQs
Can shrimp be refrozen?
Yes, you can freeze shrimp after cooking.
Can shrimp be eaten raw?
We do not recommend that you consume raw shrimp.
Where do you catch your shrimp?
Our shrimp come from the Gulf Of Mexico, off of the Louisiana Coast.
Do I have to remove the vein in a shrimp?
It is not necessary to remove the vein in the shrimp, but many people do when peeling or butter flying them.
Can I eat the tail?
Eating the tail is totally edible & a preference, many people like them fried.
How do I cook shrimp?
Shrimp can be fried, boiled, sautéed, grilled, broiled, also used in soups, casseroles, etoufees, salads, & bisques.
Is shrimp high in cholesterol?
Shrimp are somewhat high in cholesterol, however they are low in fat and contain fish oils. These boost the good cholesterol (HDL), which offsets the increase in bad cholesterol & are good for your heart!
How many lbs of shrimp should I buy per person?
Native Louisianaians can eat 2-3 pounds of shrimp, however also depends what else you are serving (potatoes, corn, sausage, etc.).
When is shrimp season?
We offer shrimp year round, weather permitting.
What seasoning is best for shrimp?
Louisiana Crawfish Company boil or Creole seasoning, of course.
What is your best shrimp recipe?
There are so many wonderful ways to prepare Shrimp....We love to sauté peeled shrimp in 1 stick of butter, with 1 T. of Fresh Garlic, 1/2 of a lemon, 1/4 C. (or to your taste) of our Louisiana Crawfish Boil. Melt butter, stir in boil, add fresh garlic. Sauté shrimp for approximately 3 minutes, until they turn pink. Squeeze fresh lemon over them. You may serve them like they are, or, over pasta, or rice. Make sure you have plenty of French bread on hand to soak up all of the delicious juices! There are SO many great recipes for Shrimp!!!