NO ONE BEATS OUR QUALITY, SERVICE AND PRICE
- Orders received by 4pm CST Monday through Friday can ship the same day!
- FedEx and UPS Station Pick up for your Convenience! Select your location at checkout!
- Only company in our industry to offer Monday Delivery! Place your order by noon on Friday!
- Two Shipping Locations: Natchitoches, LA and New Orleans, LA
Orders by 4pm can ship today!
- On Live and Boiled Crawfish!
- Perishable orders over $100.
- Non-Perishable orders over $50.
- *Excludes Southwest Cargo and Turducken Categories.
With the Following Minimums
PICK YOUR DELIVERY DATE
- During checkout you can choose a specific delivery date!
- It can be as early as tomorrow if ordered by 4pm CST or a future date!
- We offer FedEx and UPS delivery Monday through Saturday
- Southwest Cargo pick ups 7 days per week!
Tomorrow or Future Date!
Don’t Pay More!
Price Match Guarantee
Stainless Steel Oyster Shell (12)
The “char-grilled oysters” served in New Orleans became a national success. Serving char-grilled oysters on their natural shell was a bit of a problem. The labor of finding and opening natural oysters, sanitizing the shells, consistency of the shells and disposal of the used shells forced us to seek a better and more efficient way of grilling. As a result we began making our own stainless steel shells for use in our restaurant as well as for home use. The result is a large, flat bottom, stainless steel shell that is sanitary, deep enough for your “special” sauce, allows char-grilling of a variety of foods and is easily cleaned and reused. Now anything from pre-opened oysters, to chicken to veggies, etc. can be char-grilled or oven-cooked at home with your own “special sauce”.
12 stainless steel oyster shells